hey... omg im so tired... its pretty bad lol... but im sure Darren is more tired than i am... he worked open til close yesterday... i work 3-10:30... and i work tonight... i believe i actually have a cash shift!... can you imagine that... lol... i dont work saturday which is amazing :) lol i was suppose to go shopping with my mom... but we got in an argument yesterday because shes dumb... theres tickets from her work for Yuk Yuks... 2 for $10... which is really good... so i was going to get some... anywayz they have to be sent to my moms work... so i needed her information... and shes like "give me your creditcard number and ill fill it all out" and i was like "ill call you later instead and get your work information from you... and fill out my own creditcard information out... then it doesnt make me uncomfortable and whatever... well then she got all... well herself on me... and started putting me down... so i was like "really... stop being so immature... i dont feel comfortable with giving out my creditcard and you should just respect that and move on rather than putting me down" anywayz that didnt go over well... so ya now were not talking... so no shopping and no really good tickets for yuk yuks... gotta love my mother :S... oh well... ill just spend the day with Darren and probably go down to Toronto and go to the Hungarian restaurant... oh god... i could TOTALLY go for some chicken paprikash... *drools* lol... Darren and i could use a day to relax and do pretty much nothing... oh god im so excited to sleep lol... when i got in bed last night... i was soooo comfy!!... mmm... and im excited to just cuddle with Darren tonight... be comfy... talk... sleep... :)... lol... *sigh* so i unblocked someone today... it only lasted about 1 minute... even though i know this person wasnt at home... i was just nervous or something... maybe not ready... omg... let me tell you... yesterday i went for a walk... to get rid of some frustration and because it was so nice... anywayz as i was walking... there was a man and his puppy walking the opposite way i was walking... as we got close... i smiled and looked at the puppy... and the man was like "attack" LoL... i was like "no hes too fuzzy to attack me"... this puppy was the most fuzziest cutest things ever!!!... his name was Mike and he was a husky... and he was only 9 and 1/2 weeks old... oh man... i pet this creature... and he licked me and was all playful... oh man... made me want my baby sooooo much... honestly this lady needs to send me pictures like right now!... or just send me the puppy... i mean really one or the other lol... i havent even met Harley yet but i miss him lol... so Rach sent me this email... when i read the true or false sentence... i knew they were all true... but lets read them...
Can you guess which of the following are true and which are false?
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button.
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more.
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
6. Only 7 per cent of the population are lefties.
7. Forty people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
8. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until they are 2-6 years old.
9. The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7 times a minute.
15 Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
18. The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in "An Officer and a Gentleman" and "Tootsie."
20. Michael Jackson owns the rights to the South Carolina State anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are used in vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
26. If coloring weren't added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
exciting... ok well... im going to go and maybe play poker... i feel the need to play it lol... and on break (im in class) i have to call Tash because apparently she has really good news lol... i wonder...
Nicole Current Mood: tired